Emerge Open's telephone and email support services allow you the opportunity to engage with experienced Open Source professionals affordably.
Open Source is all about accountability. You can see the software code, so there should be no excuses. Our support desk works on this principle, guiding you carefully towards the resolution of your technical query.
Some of the Software that we support:
- Centos, Debian, Ubuntu, Kubuntu
- Microsoft Desktop and Server (yes, you read this correctly!)
- Zarafa, Sogo, Zimbra Groupware; Qmail, Postifx MTA
- Nagios Network Monitoring
- Zentrack Helpdesk
- KVM Virtualisation (speciality in VMWare to KVM conversion)
- High-Availability, Load Balancing
- Samba, OpenLDAP, ActiveDirectory
Official Community Support:
Emerge Open is proud to be an official Community support partner for the Kubuntu Community. All profits made from providing Kubuntu support will be contributed directly to the Kubuntu Community. To purchase Kubuntu support please click here.
*Kubuntu is a trademark of Canonical Ltd. and is used under license.